KLEIN BOOK VICTORY
Despite the wide ranging media blacklisting, Ed Klein's book still did well enough to be listed as a best seller. On his blog, former Congressman John LeBoutillier claims that this is a victory..
The stunning news that Ed Klein's book, The Truth about Hillary, has reached the coveted number 2 spot on the prestigious New York Times bestseller list for July 10 is a huge victory for some – and a shattering defeat for others.
Let us examine:
1) Ed Klein, the author, who has been relentlessly trashed by the Clinton Spin Machine, has now been vindicated by the smashing success of his book. A completely honorable man and a credible journalist, the pro-Hillary camp had tried to discredit him and his book. And even some prominent conservatives – with their own selfish agendas – aided this trashing. But getting to number 2 on the Times�?T list has vindicated Ed Klein.
2) Newsmax.com, the only news organization to give THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY an honest shot. Newsmax has been supportive – and fair – about the book. Using its online site and emailing updates, Newsmax.com has proven the truly revolutionary power of the Internet.
3) Talk Radio: working in conjunction with the Internet – specifically Newsmax – hundreds of talk radio hosts – led by Sean Hannity (who had the first interview with Ed Klein) and Rush Limbaugh, who correctly analyzed the Clinton Game Plan on his show – have driven Klein�?Ts book up the charts.
The Clinton Spin Machine has been able to keep Klein off the so-called Mainstream Media but the �?~new media�?T – i.e. the Internet and talk radio – has now proven something revolutionary in marketing and politics: this Internet/radio combo is as powerful – if not more so – than the traditional broadcast and cable TV networks.
4) Sean Hannity & Lou Dobbs, the only two TV hosts with the guts to let Klein appear on their cable TV shows.
1) The Clinton Spin Machine: they wanted to suppress this book. Instead, their efforts only fueled interest – and sales. They would have been better off just ignoring the book.
2) The mainstream media – CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC and CBS – all have lost heavily here. Because while they froze Klein off the air, the book zoomed up the charts anyway. The lesson? Future authors – and other products, too – will now see they can �?~end run�?T these TV networks and reach the people anyway. Make no mistake about it: this is a revolution in the business/marketing/book-selling world.
3) Those so-called conservatives who blasted the Klein book in order to suck-up to the Left. These turncoats aren�?Tt worth a damn; they have their own agendas, some even have their own Hillary books coming out soon and were jealous of Ed Klein�?Ts success. They have chosen the losing side here.
4) Hillary Clinton. She is a loser because she tried everything – including an appearance with the Reverend Billy Graham – to counter the Klein book. Instead, the book now has �?~legs�?T and a life of its own. Why? Partly because her failed suppression effort – confirmed last Sunday by CNN�?Ts Howard Kurtz – and mostly because Red State book readers outnumber Blue State censors.
THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY was the first primary of the 2008 presidential campaign.
Ed Klein creamed Hillary Clinton.
I can't argue with that. My hope is that we take the gift that Klein's book gives us and use it properly. Between "The Truth about Hillary" and Candice Jackson's book "Their Lives," it has become rather clear that Hillary knew about Bill's philandering and should no longer be able to hide behind the victim routine. The clear cut way for Republicans to take a chunk out of the female vote for Hillary is to stress this constantly. Many women will have a hard time supporting a hypocrite who flies against her feminist values in order to achieve power through her husband. If she can't stand up to Bill, how can she stand up to Al Qaeda? There is a plethora of ways to attack this issue. Divide and conquer, it's that simple. I hope we don't faill to utilize this ammo. We shall see…
Filed under Suggested Reading by